Who doesn’t love cupcakes? And what if we told you that we’ve combined cupcakes with the sweet taste of peach pie? Introducing our Peach Pie Cupcakes!
These delicious cupcakes are filled with a mouth-watering peach filling and topped with a fluffy whipped cream frosting.
To make this recipe, you will need:
1 box vanilla cake mix
1 can of peach pie filling
1 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the crumb topping:
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk and vanilla, until just combined.
- Fold in the diced peaches.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon until crumbly.
- Fill each muffin liner about 2/3 full with the batter.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
These cupcakes are perfect for a summer picnic, a birthday party, or just a sweet treat for yourself.
Try our Peach Pie Cupcakes today and let us know what you think in the comments below.