- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and sugar until you have a smooth mixture. Then, add salt, sunflower oil, and milk, continuing to whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add the zest of an orange or lemon to infuse a touch of citrus freshness into the batter.
- Gradually incorporate the flour and baking powder into the mixture, stirring until you achieve a homogeneous paste.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking mold.
- Slice and arrange the apples on top of the batter.
- Bake the pie at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for 35-40 minutes, or until it turns golden and fluffy.
- Dust the pie with powdered sugar before serving for an extra touch of sweetness.
- Pair your fluffy apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an even more delightful experience!